ok, first order of business it to give all 100 of you CYBER HUGS!!!! comm'ere *gathers you all and..... HUGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!*
i'm pretty sure that this is the best i've felt in a LONG ASS time. i love you guys and i juat wanna make sure that all of you know it. from the bottom of my heart, i.love.you. i wish there was a word for all the love i feel.
"ok, mushy, get on with it."
kk, just took a poo, and i weighted myself and i'm 255.2, the lightest i've been in a long time. i'm so incredibly happy, this contest that i'm doing is really helping me motivate myself, so i wanna give a quick thank you to americaneaglelove, who has made this weight loss possible. thank you so much, you've helped me more than you know.
and now on to my life,
well i was sick most of this week and therefor ate like a mofo, but i ended up pulling my shit together at the end.
for the last week i was REALLY worried that i might fail my math course for the entire year b/c i could very well get an F as my overall 6 weeks grade. but i just learned that because i have carried a C/B average the entire year that i will not fail the class. i felt like flying to the moon, i was that happy.
i also had a choir concert this week and it was also the awards ceremony, i got a letter which is amazing and a little certificate for being in choir for 2 years.
and i've almost finished A Fistful or Rice, which is about the founder of SKS, a major micro-finance company in India, and it was REALLY GOOD!! lately i've been on a reading kick and i'm really into books about India or Indian Culture. i finished The Twentieth Wife and i'm about 1/3 of the way through the sequel, The Feast of Roses. i really into themed reading, when i read, i like all of my books to have a central theme, idea or just a similar feel to them. and i LOVE historical fiction. i'm such a culture nerd.
also, i decided to stay home this weekend instead of going to a friend of my mom's child's Grad. Party. i dunno, i just feel kinda awkward but i might pop in for the actual graduation and party and then come home. my mom went to stay the entire weekend b/c a friend of hers flew in from Florida and needs a ride to and from the airport.
that's about it, i'm not very exciting. well ok, i'm a bit busy with lots of little things. i always end up taking on like 20 different small projects and it feels like i've just buried myself. oh well, i like it that way.
Comments on Comments:
Tifanny Tilly: hehe, you're so sweet! my presentation went pretty well actually and all is good, thanks love.
Clytie: THANKS!! ^.^
Sofia:*Smilies* thank you ^.^
K: hehe, i'm glad i make you laugh, i like to be that person. well babe, the way i see it, i could do this or i could be an ax murdurer. (in normal words it means that we all have our hangups and i would rather this kind of crazy to any other)
Kitty: AWW's, you's all making me blush. Thank you!
ElBar7a:oh my, i didn't realize that having a baby dreams were prevelent. good, i'm not too crazy. i know how you feel, it's like you go from normal person to prego to can't see my feet anymore in a span of a conversation. it's really freaky.
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (excessive exclamation points, why, yes please!!)
Elle
P.S. : there will be thinspo in your future, just saying.

Look at you go!! Down like 30 pounds :D
ReplyDeleteBaby dreams are so weird. I shove them out of the way considering that my friend has them most nights. It's just weird to have a baby out of nowhere. I wake up and look around to see if I actually have one. Unnerving.
ReplyDelete255.2! Congrats. I know how it's like starting at a high weight. I used to be 217 pounds. You feel like there's a long way ahead of you but you always feel that way. I'm about 150.04 pounds now, after about 9 months. Nearly 10 now. It seems to get harder but the weight dropped off easier for me the lower I get. Good luck!!!!!! <3 <3
Thinspo! I cannot wait.
Have you ever read any of Arundhati Roy's books? She's an Indian author. The God Of Small Things was amazing.
ReplyDeleteI tend to bury myself as well. It's good to keep busy, I think. Keeps your brain working.
xoxo
You truly deserve all the credit, you have amazing self-control and determination, I am honored you are a part of the competition. :) I believe that you are currently in the lead in the competition, keep it up! I love reading also, have you read I Am the Messenger? I hope you have a lovely day! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I love following :)
ReplyDelete