Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'M FREE!!!!

YESSS~~~~

i'm on my spring break. one week of whatever i wanna do. funky thing is, we had hail here through out the day. it was crazy, at sometimes it was coming down so hard i thought the windows were going to break.

this afternoon i was 259.4. i have broken 260 which it good, lets hope i keep it that way. ABC starts to marrow,and today wasn't disastrous, so hopefully no gain.

spent the entire day (well, 4 hours really) cleaning my house. i swept and vacuumed and cleaned counters and tables. i was a regular Martha Stewart. made lunch, fish fillets and cheese sticks (those were the only real day wreckers, but i only had 5)

i'm doing good babies. here's to feeling good while i can.

Comments on Comments:
americaneglelove-i know, she's a scary likeness, and AWWWW *blush* i don't know about being as pretty as her, i'm pretty plain.

M- yeah, those were all the same girl, just that one was professionally done and the rest we're taken "unprofessionally".

Ayla- thank you, i use her every time i see her in the halls. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FAST TOMORROW!!! keep at it babe!!

Cinn- ohhh, the Afrikaans was pretty, i wish i could hear you speak it. English was better before the modernage, i'm thinking shakespear/medival times.

OHH YOU ALL KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU,KEEP YOURSELVES DOING WELL,
Elle

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break from school, and congrats on getting out of the 260’s. I actually had to cancel my fast, I ended up eating 800 calories so that’d I’d be able to perform adequately on my senior exam Sunday (course requirement, need to pass in order to graduate). Good Luck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts