Friday, July 1, 2011

A new diet, a new month, let's get this thing a-going

hello ladies,

i shall fill you in on what has been happening in my life so far.

well, i'm about 90% sure that when i get all the money i need to repay the court and mom back i will be quitting my job. i just can't handle working with dad. he takes his frustration and anger out on me and it SUCKS. i also end up being more of a communication line and a scheduler than an actual worker so yeah, i'm gonna quit and he's gonna be PISSED. it'll be rocky but i just can't do it.

and, i went to Cedar Point on wednesday. it was fun except that when i went to get on the Millenium Force, i was too fat and took, what i have termed, the "FAT WALK OF SHAME". good news is that i burned somewhere around 4000 calories all day and ate like 2000 so it was all right.

i have also decided that i'm gonna try the Whole30 diet. today will be my first day.(you can find it here.)

so far,i've had cantelope for breakfast. i think i'll like this one.

anyone who would like to join me is greatly encouraged to do so, i would love the company and support.

i have lots of things running through my head right now and i can't deal with any of them without worry of my brain exploading so i'm gonna run away like the little girl i am.

I love you all,
Elle

3 comments:

  1. Gl with the new eating plan hon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm sorry to hear things are going so shitty right now. I hope things turn around for you real soon.

    That diet looks AWESOME!!! It's very much like what I eat, when I'm not doing Atkins! Look:

    http://sincerelycinnamonbrown.blogspot.com/p/diner-menu.html

    Hang in there, Babe! Thinking of you. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to Cedar Point! I used to work at their sister park, Worlds of Fun, but I've never taken the car trip up north to CP! I need to.

    Sorry about the rollercoaster, but it's something you'll be able to work towards! :) You're doing so well, I bet by the end of the summer you'll be able to ride the Millenium Force!

    I'll have to google your new diet - I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts