Friday, August 13, 2010


hey girls,

i actually ate what i wanted today and didn't go over 700 cal (1/3 cup seafood bisque, a pizza turnover, stirfryed veggies and noodles *no actual stir frying was done* and 1 strawberry = 694 cal) DAMN AM I GOOD OR WHAT??!!!

and i walked about 1 city block, up 3 flights fo stairs (twice) and back down a couple of times= 700 some cal burned.

damn i feel good, thank god i got outta the house, though i was starting to feel like i can't take my fat ass anywhere, but when i got in my jeans today i had virtually NO muffin top (which is usually horrendus) and my jeans were litteraly falling off me. i kinda wanna be a size 18-20 by the time school starts (2 weeks, 2 days, i'm a size 22 now) so here goes nothing.

can't go to the Gym tommarow but i can go on sunday w/ mom. which means i've only gone to the gym 1 day outta the week. Next week WILL be bettr. i've gotta go at least 3 times, desireably 4, but mom works a lot sooooo. joined the virtual trainer program at the gym so i can use other machines besides the treadmill(only thing i can work so far) and track progress.

Lovies, i'm feeling Good.
Elle

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Sounds like you had a great day. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing so so well!
    I'm so proud of you :)
    You're an inspiration to us all.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here by accident, genuinely, ending up here from a picture of some girl in boyshorts. buuut. I just thought I'd like to say, that you seem like you're doing an absolutely fantastic job.
    I too started a mission to get healthier as of recently, and despite the fact I hardly need to lose weight as everyone and their brother likes to point out, I dont yet look how -I- want to look. Some of us make missions for ourselves, not what the TV tells us we want.
    I don't even know your name, but I tell you what. I'm very, very proud of you.
    Keep up the amazing work. You're clearly an inspiration to very many people, and I'd hate to see that of all things go to waste.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts