Saturday, June 18, 2011

I HAVE PICTURES!!!!! (VICTORY!!!!)

hehe, hey lovlies, well since school ended (can i get an amen?!) i have been a very bad bunny, eating with abandon and refusing to venture towards the shinies of the all-knowing interwebs. but i came back bearing gifts. remember those pics i've been talking about since, oh i dunno, january, well, they do exis they are no hoax. and heeeere they are.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

and they are:
1)pretty necklace with hears and fake pearls
2)cat hat (je l'aime bien!!)
3)Black Butler merch
4)more black Butler merch
5)MY FACE!!

well, i don't mind my face in that picture. and i adore that hat. it makes me feel cute. meow.

i'm currently at 255.6 but i'm debating a soup/liquids only fast. we'll see.

i'mma go catch up on what i've been neglecting. HAVE A GOOD DAY, MEOW!!
Elle

3 comments:

  1. I love your hat! It is very cute, I want to get this one http://www.etsy.com/listing/74229877/red-fox-fleece-hat-attack-of-super-foxy

    Have you read Looking for Alaska by John Green? It's a motherfuckin fox hat lol. I luvre it.

    I also want this awesome hat
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/75692068/shark-fleece-hat-attack-of-super-rawr

    oh decisions....

    Also, good luck on your weight loss! You've already lost so much, you're so awesome! You can do it girlfriend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHHH, lovely goodies, Elle! You're right, that hat is deeply cute!

    I love your glasses! I just got a new pair. They came with a free pair (incase I sit on the new pair!) as part of a promotion. The free pair look very similar to yours. They're so comfortable, which is good, because I have an unusually small face and glasses almost never fit right!

    All the best for your the coming week. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty! I'm sure you don't check this blog anymore, but I hope you're happier now.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts