Tuesday, June 7, 2011

hey, i'm not back yet, but i'm getting close. i finally have a picture for you guys. it was Gatsby Day (basically a fun day where juniors dress in 1920's costume and celebrate being almost seniors)

here it is, sorry they're so tiny:



(i'm the one in the black and gold, being fat)

so far, i've gotten down to 252.4 so i'm still working at it, seeing as this is my last week until the competition ends.

love you all and so sorry i haven't been really active i'll be back soon, after finals probably.
Elle

4 comments:

  1. I think that you look cute in your twenties attire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    You all look so stylish in your flapper garb! The dude in the middle is one lucky gangsta! Lotsa lovely ladies!

    Your dress is awesome, Elle! The diamond details ROCK and the cut is very slimming!!! I love it! You look pretty as a peach! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read through a bunch of your posts - you're amazing! You've already lost 31 pounds and that is an accomplishment in and of itself! WOOHOO! I'll definitely be following you and your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts