
OMG, 32 subscribers, holy f-ing cow. i love you all, and i'll do my best to read and subscribe soon *homework wave crashes over me* yuck, i have homework due tuesday.
yesterday got a whole lot closer to 400 than i expected, i had celery and ranch dressing for dinner (130 cal). so it wasmore like 350 cal overall.
today is scary, only 100 cal, i dunno how it's gonna work, but i'll make it. so far 1 scrambled egg white. and i'm going to the gym.
i love love love you all, thin wishes for you all,
Elle


umm, excuse this womans lack of panties, hope you aren't scandalized (>.<)
haha those legs are far more entrancing!!
ReplyDeletethin wishes for YOU especially on this 100cal day - good luck x
GOOD LUCK!!! I always find the 100 days - or worse, the 50 days - the hardest... tbh I find it easier to fast, lol ^.^"
ReplyDeleteYou are doing SO WELL, doll. I'm really proud of you :)
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work!
Well hello there! Hey, you're starting from about where I started! YOU CAN DO IT! It's not very often that I run into someone in this crazy world who is over 200. I'm following you back.
ReplyDelete:D XOXO
Nessa
^_^ i know you'll do great today! x
ReplyDeleteand woah no undies >.< AKWAAARD but those legs wow!!
LOL hooray for all the followers! x