Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm Going to Get There !


HELLO LOVELIES!!!

i'm back and now i've got more drive than ever. ladies, i want this, so bad, i'm gonna get there somehow!

let's see, since wensday...
i've gone swimming for an hour, had a horrible fight with both of my parents, got my
. and generally have been alright.

i've decided that my daily cal max will be 700 and that i will do about 200 cal worth of working out every day. once i'm off my period i'll start swimming again for an hour which burns a whopping 1000+ cals, until then i'll have to deal with running and general housework. (today I folded clothes for 50 min = 211 cal) haven't eaten yet today and i'm probably not gonna eat until 3 pm or so.

sometime i might upload pics, but i'm a little insecure b/c of the obvious fact that i'm 279.6 (stupid period, i was 276 yeasterday) and the fact that i have HORRENDOUS strechmarks from being fat and from growing about a foot in 4th grade.

well lovies, i'll leave you with some thinspo,i adore you all
Elle


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling really motivated! (hehe you just made me decide that I'm going for a bike ride later... so thank you for this post!!!)

    I know what you mean about stretch marks... I have them too :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1000+ calories burnt? You're an inspiration to us all, girl!

    Just seeing those three zeros made me smile for you :D

    You can do it!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also know what you mean about the stretchmarks. I have them EVERYWHERE!!! If you get just some cheap vitamin E oil it can heal as much as mederma or something but it leaves your skin kinda oily but anyway... I know how you feel in a lot of this but its easier to go for muscle and idk its just my opinion that its much sexier than ribs sticking through your skin everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts